View Single Post
Old 02-17-09, 01:59 PM
Big Pete

Bikes: GT MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
We were givin a trialor for my daughter and I am going to use it no only to tote her around but to also to haul poles, boxes, camp chairs to the river so me and my son can do some fishing!! When my wife asked about the rear seat for my daughter she asked if it was safe and they LBS salesman told her about the shocks it had. 10 years ago when we got married she would have flipped out!!

I am going to be light in the saddle. I am not the stereo typical fat dude. I install granite kitchens which has me lifting heavy things and climbing in and out of a box truck all day. Also I have almost been arrested for doing stand up wheelies on my friends sport bike last bikeweek but when the cop pulled me over I played the fat card like how could that have been me and got away scott free. I will ride light but I also want to go to Santos and kill it without walking out off the trail. I just don't want to waste what little $$$ I have on a bad purchase and if the Hardrock is a better bike than the 3900 Trek that is all I want to know!

Thanks Everyone!