Wanderer
aka Phil Jungels

Bikes: 08 Specialized Crosstrail Sport, 05 Sirrus Comp

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked 86 Times in 60 Posts
Originally Posted by socbike
Why 5 lights? Why these 5? What type of handlebar extender is that?

Bdop Cycling Carbon Fibre, Sooper Delux, Dashboard Extender. http://bdopcycling.com/Dashboard%20Genie.asp Straight, level, and rock solid (this thing might be stronger than the handlebars.)

The two lights on the outside are Taskforce LED (awesome light) "C" cell. Cree Emitter. Excellent light over long distance, pretty focused long. Lowes Hardware.

The middle one is a Flashpoint Flare 5, white blinky, doubles as a headlight in a pinch - it is real good in the daylight, better than nothing after dark. PBK

The one to the right of the mid, is a Cateye Opticube, good close, not far. The one to the left of the mid was free with something else I bought, a 9 LED light, similar in output to the Cateye.

The only one that resides there permanently is the blinky. The others live in my tail pack.

The small bag to the right of my stem, next to the cyclocomputer, is a small camera bag. Just right for my cell phone, I.D. a couple credit cards, and some money. I suppose I could put my camera in there, if I want.

Normal daytime configuration:

Last edited by Wanderer; 02-25-09 at 04:30 PM.