Old 02-27-09, 12:21 PM
dudeona3V

Bikes: '69 Raleigh DL-1, '72 Paramount, '75 Eisentraut, '80 A-D Vent Noir II, '82 A-D Inter 10, '83 Motobecane Grand Touring, '83 Stumpjumper, '84 Masi GC, '87 Recherche, '87 Tesch 101, '88 Tesch S-22, '88 Davidson...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Let's see your NOS(ish) bikes, parts, etc.

Is it just me, or has there been an unusual amount of NOS or near-NOS stuff surfacing over the past few months? There have been a couple Motobecanes and a couple Bridgestones on the eBay/CL finds thread and most recently a stunning Raleigh International on the Classic Rides thread, just to name a few.

I've always had a bit of a fascination with this sort of thing myself so I thought it might be fun to put together a little collection of all of our pristine bikes, parts and accessories. I'll start with mine. The Motobecane is a recent acquisition that was boxed in a garage for the past 26 years. The Zeus was assembled but never ridden on the road. The Masi was an NOS frame built up with an NOS Chorus group. It has since been ridden a couple hundred miles, but still counts as "demo" miles with no detriment to the bike. Let's see yours.

1983 Motobecane Grand Touring

1984 Zeus Victoria

1988 Masi Gran Corsa