Old 03-05-09, 05:34 PM
hogemeister

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My first tour on my lightweight hybrid

Hello to everyone on bikeforums.net!
Having read this site extensively I thought it was time to post my first thread.

A coupla years ago I bought my first decent bike, which turned out to be a Specialized Sirrus Comp 07. Which was bought for fitness and general buzzing about. As the months pass by my computer has showed my average speed climbing every so slightly as the miles clock up. And, with inspiration from my fellow jocks, namely Chris Hoy and Mark Beaumont, I thought my 40 year old(soon to be slim)body was worth it's first tour of Scotland, preferably down the west coast.
With the Sirrus having a distinct lack of braze-ons, but 3 water bottle options, my only choice to carry my luggage would be a trailer, and it could only be a BOB. And believe me, i will be travelling light.
So I've only one question, which includes an answer, and i just need assurance from fellow Sirrus owners, or previous sirrus owners. I know my bike will be fine for a week or two down the west coast, but has anyone had any frame problems touring on this Sirrus?

Thanks in advance.
Tim.

Off topic as well, Anyone used the N96 on sportstracker?
Anygood?