View Single Post
Old 03-11-09, 11:08 PM
for_the_fiya

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Pac

My pac is really really great. They sit at a much slighter angle than chrome messenger bags, meaning that you don't have to be as wide and long to pack a lot of bag. Compression straps on both sides of the main strap bring in any excess bag, it feels like a glove. The fourth strap saved my shoulders. I rode with a metropolis for about a year and my left shoulder was really killing me. The strap on the other shoulder has evened out the weight of the bag. The strap adjustment system allows you to move the bag ever so minutely in all four directions to get it exactly where you want it. I stupidly jumped a fence and one of my D-rings caught the post and snapped a buckle as I jumped about 10 feet down. So unfortunately I lost my quick adjustment. However, with pac bags, you have free replacement parts for life, so Pat is sending me a whole new adjusting system for free. The bag just does not wear. I could see where my metropolis was ripping and I knew it didn't have much longer. Even with all plastic buckles, there just isn't any noticable wear after 3 years. Highest recommendations!