Old 03-16-09, 03:22 PM
Jynx

Bikes: 2006 Cannondale CAAD8

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Official 3T Ergosum pictures and measurements inside

I have been looking to buy these bars for months and months and finally just decided to buy them. It was hard to get any info on them as everyone said something different. So here are my bars with measurements and all.

Packaging and info

A lot of people werent sure if the bars had the solid stripe like pictured on their website or if they had the hash marks. Mine have the hash marks. Not sure if others ever had the solid line even though thats how the site shows it.

Also there was some disputes if they were actually tapered or not. They have a slight taper. They taper in first by the hoods and then in the drops they taper back out. Hard to get a picture of it though.

Also a lot of disagreements as far as actual measurements. I bought the 42cm. Measurements are as follows. Drops measure approximate 427mm - 428mm. By the hoods (1" ahead of the clamp) measures approximately 415mm - 416mm

(Highly accurate IKEA tape measure)

Any questions or if you want more detailed pics before I install them let me know. They feel great just in my hands now. I can't wait to ride them. Unfortunately I don't have a scale to weigh them.