Thread: Hot r Not
View Single Post
Old 03-17-09, 04:12 AM
dgasmd
shedding fat

Bikes: LOOK 595 Ultra/Campy Record 10Sp, restored Guerciotti/Campy C-Record 6 Sp, TIME RXR/Campy SR 11Sp, and Colnago C-60 with Campagnolo SR 11sp.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by El Diablo Rojo
It is a beautiful bike, question, you have what looks like a sub 1" drop, are you very short legged/long torso or have a very upright position? If it's the latter why would you buy a full on racing bike and put a comfort set up on it?
The drop is actually more than 1". The seat needs to be raised some yet. Visually is misguided from the picture though. It does have a 7 mm taller head tube than my Look 595, so it will make me a bit more upright though. While on my Look, my back is pretty flat on the drops.

Originally Posted by Cdy291
It has potential, very hot frame. Dumb pedals, to little saddle to bar drop, saddle noes down, brake levers in a dumb position on bars, hole in the bar tape, one bottle cage.
Saddle is not pointed down. It is pretty leveled actually. Funny you spend so much time trying to dissect the picture and can't see the obvious part of the bike raised about 1.5" above the ground on the back As to your other comments, all I can say is that it must be so sad to live with so much jealousy in your life. So sad indeed.