Ed in GA
The "now retired" Old Guy

Bikes: Trek Madone 4.5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RonH
I was just kidding. I'm still working part time (two-three half days a week) at the bike shop and I doubt if my wife would go for the idea. She's now retired and has lots of projects for me. I have to squeeze riding into my "new" schedule.
But if you want to come up here and ride on the days I'm not working that's ok. You'll have to wait a few more weeks. My shoulder doc still has me on the trainer. No riding until the first week of April and that will be only on the bike path. I can get back to regular riding the first week of May.
OK

Well, I have to ride and build up some Stamina myself. My wife and I are going to come up to that area soon and ride the Comet (I hope).

Just curious, my wife has a friend who works at one of the Bike shops up there and I'm curious at which shop you work?

Drop me a PM and let me know.

It isn't out of question for me to make a weekday trip up to the Atlanta area to do some riding. So, we might well work that out.

ciao`

Ed
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"