Mr. Beanz
Banned.

Bikes: Lemond Chambery/Cannondale R-900/Trek 8000 MTB/Burley Duet tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Aint Body Change Cool While Training?

Ah-hah! his is what I've been wanting. After 4 years of loafing on the bike it's great to do some training again. Been watching my diet very closely, cutting back on junk. Doing a little gymtime and more climbing. More abs and more intesity on the bike. Pretty much why I signed up for another big ride, setting a goal and some reason to ride.

I've fogotten that feeling of looking down noticing the legs are shaping up. 2 weeks ago I looked at my legs after installin gmy bike shrots. My knees are smaller, leg band didn't grip my knees, a little baggy but the thighs were tight and lines noticeable through the lycra.

Eventhough the weight is about the same, only down 13 lbs, realtives and friends are commenting on a big change in size and waistline. My pants are way big on the waist. They were tight but now I can fit two fists between the band and my waist. I'm figuring thenext thing to go is weight on the scale although that's not a big concern. Nice but fitness level is more important a this point.

More intensity on the bike! I notice it in my legs and feels great. On our ride lastweek Gina asked for the camera. I asked why and she said she wanted to take pic of my legs cause I was growing a "butt" on the back of my legs!

It's cool to see the difference a little training makes. Just yesterday she asked if I had posted the picture she took. I said no because instead of taking it as motivation on this forum, too many others take it as arrogance. She asked since when id I care about what others thought. She's right so here is a picture of my butt!

I've got 2 more butts to photograph. If yo want pics, jsut let me know!

Feeling good about the effort and changes!