artifice
superArti

Bikes: 2007 Fuji Professional 2.0, 2009 GTw Avalanche 2.0

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by crackerjab View Post
My marriage ended because of a similar situation. That being said it took me 7 or 8 months after moving to really get settled in and enjoy it (she stayed for about 5 months, 2 were were in the hospital and recovery). If you hold out and really make and effort to disconnect from homw you grow some roots and it will start feeling like home. It's been almost 2 years for me and now when I go back I don't like to stay more than a couple of days because I miss my new home.
good thoughts. yeah, coming out here I told myself 1 year. Its barely a blip on the radar at this point in my life.

I have to re-sign a lease in a few weeks. I'm signing for 3 months (for job security reasons) and then I'll see.

there are A LOT of things going on in MN this fall that makes it hard- weddings (3 best friends- 2 from college and 1 HS), camping weekends- its hard to chose, and I can't do it all.

Maybe I haven't made the connections out here I'd hoped, or maybe I'm just not seeing them?