Old 03-24-09, 12:17 PM
cerewa
put our Heads Together

Bikes: a mountain bike with a cargo box on the back and aero bars on the front. an old well-worn dahon folding bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Internet Explorer bug while loading Microsoft website!

I've grown accustomed to the fact that problems crop up from time to time when using Internet Explorer but that hasn't stopped me from using it. (I like Firefox, but Firefox 3 on my computer doesn't seem to work well with Google Calendar.)

Recently I've been experiencing a bug in Internet Explorer 7 (running on Windows XP) where a page loads on the screen, but as soon as the page seems to have finished loading (usually about one second later), the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message comes up as though either my computer or the web server in question is not connected to the internet.

This is kind of annoying but it happens unpredictably, probably once every 100+ page views.

I had to laugh when I saw this bug happen while loading the official Windows Update web page.

Really, now, what am I supposed to think when a Microsoft Windows machine using Microsoft Internet Explorer won't work right on loading part of the Microsoft web site?

I tried to post this while using Internet Explorer, but IE kept giving me the message, 'http://www.bikeforums.net/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=199' is currently unavailable.

I hope my computer doesn't crash when I push "submit new thread".