Old 01-21-05, 09:17 PM
steveknight

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sukispop
Hi steveknight,

First, I'm glad that you got home safely, after having a pretty rough commute ride in the rain and dark.

You ride a Burley, right? So I'm guessing that you bought an Evolution seatbase from Calhoun Cycle, the RANS seat base modified to fit Burley 'bents...right(I kinda remember a thread that you started, regarding discomfort and pain that you were experiencing with your stock Burley seatbase, and the gap between the seat base and seatback)? You might consider calling Calhoun Cycle, and telling them about the problem you've had with the rear lip causing you discomfort, how you "fixed" it, and how the new tilt angle is causing you new problems. The folks there are nice, and may be able to give you some suggestions on how to adjust your seat so that it'll stop causing you pain, and start giving you the comfort that the RANS seat is supposed to give you.

Good luck!

right. but it was mroe my health problems that was causing them pain. the seat helped a lot but my body has lot of sore muscles so everything can hurt sometimes.