Old 04-04-09, 02:20 AM
valadero

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bike Computer for the iPhone

Hey guys,

sorry, it's my first post here. But I really want to find out about that bike computer I just stumbled upon. I'm just a hobby biker and don't usually need professional equipment (my bike computer's just there for speed and distance at the moment). However, I've been browsing Apple's App Store recently and stumbled upon something with that I could really tune it to "pro", if the App keeps what it promises. That's what my question to you guys is -- has anyone had experience with it? It's only got two reviews (good, though) and I'm a little hesitant to spend 10 bucks on it. From the features it looks pretty cool, with map, trails, and all that. But I do want it to work properly.. And: What are your experiences with bike mounts? They recomment one, but I'm reluctant to place my beloved iPhone there, as I'm also going off road from time to time with my mountain bike.. ;-)

Cheers!

** edit**
Oh -- I nearly forgot to mention the App's name -- nobody would know what's the App I'm asking about. It's B.iCycle and their homepage is http://www.b-icycle.com/ -- hope someone can tell me whether to buy or not..

Last edited by valadero; 04-04-09 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Forgot most important: the App's name..