folder fanatic
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Poor Person's Brompton Home Sewed Bags

Hello Everyone,

I have new ideas for home sewed Brompton Bags. My “Poor Person's Brompton Home Sewed Bags” are ready to view and enjoy at my original Flickr World Of Folding Bicycles Website. I hope you stop by and have a look at my mini series located at the end of the “Creative Projects For You And Your Folding Bicycle” set. It is the first update I had a chance to do since I finished the set a year and a half ago. This particular project grew out a desire to use the many, many reusable shopping or tote bags I was given or bought extremely cheap on my own Brompton. I bought a bare frame from my local Brompton dealer and set out to work out the details. I used a bit of plain black demin left over from a previous project for the support pocket or pouch. I bought some end of the bolt fashion metallic demin Butterfly print from the “bargain table” at my local fabric store and this is what I came up with.

I would appreciate if my readers from the UK can tell me if reusable shopping tote bags like this one is used in their own shops. If you can, please include some photos as the ideas, not the actual photos, will be incorporated in future versions of this particular project. I try to be as global as I can now to include everyone.

Thank you,

“Folder Fanatic”

Last edited by folder fanatic; 04-05-09 at 07:10 PM.