Scrotze
Unintentional Troll

Bikes: Converted Bianchi Piaggio

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wohoh!

Hello EL from the Seattle suburb of Mill Creek!
Name's Jerry, just wanted to introduce myself early on seeing as how you are fairly new to the forums (so am I), I myself am just beginning to learn the ins and outs of these road bikes and it's great so far! Unfortunately my sources, in terms of know-how, can only go so far in helping me learn more. I joined the forums with the hopes of filling the vast emptiness that is my brain with this useful knowledge. Having admitted that, I hope not only that I did not embarrass myself, but also that I can make as many "Bikeforum-friends" as possible to fulfill the purpose of being here. Phew that was a mouthful, hehehe. That might as well be a mission statement!
Well other than that, greetings from the Pacific SOUTHwest!
Oh and just to give an idea of how newbie I really am, I've been studying/researching road bicycles for only 2 years and actually riding for 1. The only road bike I own right now is also my first: my precious Bianchi Piaggio. Sorry but I DID get it for the name, it rides pretty sweet anyhow. Anyways, let it begin!..and thanks for reading.
-Jerry