Old 04-10-09, 09:10 PM
NewbieIATandem

Bikes: Trek T900

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rollfast
Transferred that pain from neck to wallet...miracle cure!
OK, first, I am not a chiropractor. Second, some chiropractors claim to be able to cure everything. The majority of chiropractors (where I am from anyway) are reasonable.

I have used chiropractic treatment for back issues over the last decade. When there are issues I am having with other parts of my body my chiropractor will discuss, diagnose, and adjust, or recommend a treatment. A few times he has recommended I see my MD about an issue, one time he referred me to a cardiologist due to concerns he had.

Most chiropractors can help alleviate discomfort if you and they take the time to fully discuss your problem and do the workup. Make sure they take the time to do a history, (part of my issues are from a motorcycle accident 30 years ago, that did not begin to cause problems until 10 years ago, a full set of x-rays showed "healed" trauma that fits completely with the impact vectors of my accident) and you explain what the problem is. My suggestion would be to find some people you know to get some recommendations for a chiropractor. Also, if the chiropractor claims to be able to cure cancer, run, run fast away from that office.

I hope you are able to remedy the neck issues.