Old 01-29-05, 08:40 AM
wildjim

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Originally Posted by R600DuraAce
was handling one of the transaction with a customer today. I needed him to show me his state issued idea. It is a company policy as well as mandatory by the state law. He was probably in this late 60s. He didn't have any and instead he pulled out his senior citizen reduced fare MTA metro card with his picture on it. He was sure old enough to collect SS and I don't see how he could have no proper id on him. I told him that was not sufficient. Here is the kicker. He went on saying that this stupid MTA metro card could get him to enter my country and couldn't see why it wasn't sufficient enough. I wasn't sure wtf he was referring when he said "your country." I guess I wasn't "white," therefore, I am not an American??? I have no problem with these people. I have long overcome this people like a stepping stone to a higher plane of existence.

I am also known as the Devil at work by my staff. That's beceause how cruel I can get in many work situations and in dealing with customer's nuaisance.

"So, you've been to Hong Kong???" I asked him.
"What?" he asked.
"My country? Yeah, I was from Hong Kong" I replied to him.
"Oh, I went to Tokyo" he stuttered embarassingly.

I was shaking my head, rolling my eyes, and gesturing to him that how ridiculous he was. He left and I chuckled with my staff for couple of minutes about this ridiculous incidence.
Looking for a job, soon you may be.