Kaito
小型自転車マニアック \(^o^)y

Bikes: Mu P8, customized Xootr Swift

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TrekJapan
I was in your building a week or two ago meeting with the engineer up there. I'm the visual landing aids guy and they're putting a VLA in on the new hospital helo pad.

I might be able to swing by. I live on the MCB and work there as well. I'm close to the Commissary gate.

I run to work in the mornings and if nothing serious happens at work I sneak out at lunch and go to yoga.

The Speed TT is at my house but if I walk home for lunch I'll grab it and shoot down to Lester.

I usually go to the Cove right next to you on Friday nights as well. Usually ride a foldie down there, do the yopari thing and take a taxi home with the foldie in the trunk.

John

HA! Go figure! If you were here meeting with the engineers, you were 20 feet away from where I'm officed! - Where you turned left, at the top of the stairwell, I'm located straight thru. (second door to the left) Name's tagged at the left of the door too. ~ I'm with the Directorate of Public Health (DPH), and work in Industrial Hygiene.

Today's another windy one! (wish I were kitesurfing!) But we're still planning on heading out around 1135~1145ish. If you swing by, or even are on your way, denwa kudasai. please call, we'll wait for ya, or decide on an easy meeting-point.

I, and another person here at the hospital, would love to see your SpeedTT.

Again, if you're too busy, we can coordinate a ride next week, ne. ~ can't this weekend - my son and I are going cycling on Kume-island, so we'll be off the bigger rock, and hopping (rather floating on a ferry) to a smaller one.

TGIF!
Kaito *my desk denwa: 643-7541 yoroshiku~!

Last edited by Kaito; 04-30-09 at 05:12 PM.