View Single Post
Old 05-05-09, 12:15 PM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Location: My response would have been something along the lines of: "Does your bike have computer controlled suspension? Then shut your piehole, this baby is from the future!"

Bikes: to many to list

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Calling all comp peeps! I need help!

OK, my system recovery disc came in from HP this AM, I followed the directions but didn't get far, the first restore disc went in fine but then it asked for the supplemental recovery disc and I got a message that said the recovery was prematurly ended? I did a little messing around and found that what ever area it is the info from the disc is sent is full, thats because when the comp was first set up I tried to make the recovery disc and for some odd reason the comp sent the info to the second core processor (i think its called) but I can't access the comp so I can't delete the info! Question is how do I go about restoring the comp when this damned message keeps popping up! BTW its a HP Media Center PC m8034n.
PLEEZ HELP!!!
You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...These "civilized" people...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve