View Single Post
Old 05-05-09, 05:14 PM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Location: My response would have been something along the lines of: "Does your bike have computer controlled suspension? Then shut your piehole, this baby is from the future!"

Bikes: to many to list

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm trying to restore it to factory specs as my wife (may her gods bless her) downloaded a virus, prob that new one, when I called HP they told me to buy the system recovery disc set ($28.98) or buy some type of customer support crap ($100.00) that would let them take over my comp and try to get rid of the virus, they told me there was a 90% chance that the recovery disc setting the comp back to factory specs would get rid of the virus. I can't do the F11 thing as I can't access it! So I place the first disc in the tray, shut down the comp, then turn it back on and the comp picks up the restore disc, but when it ask for the supplimental recovery disc I get the message, I can tell you exactly what it says but you'll have to wait till I hook up the tower. (Im on my old tower now and it sucks bachi balls!) if you like Ill jump on the laptop and then hook up the tower and tell you the message, just let me know. I need to save nothing, nothing important on that tower, and I would like to get rid of the virus and set the comp to factory specs.
You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...These "civilized" people...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve

Last edited by ilikebikes; 05-05-09 at 05:22 PM.