Rob_U

Bikes: Trek 2008 Navigator 2.0, 2010 Trek 7.5FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks from a Lurker

Hi everyone,

While I've posted here a couple of times, it's been a while since I have posted anything (I rarely seem to post on forums these days), but I do check in every day to read the posts. I've been meaning to get around to posting to say thanks to everyone here for being a part of my inspiration. Since last summer I have gone from 230lb to 186lb, by dieting (weight watcher points - no meetings - my wife used to go), and riding either my Trek Navigator, or our Schwinn 231 recumbent exercise bike. I've hit a plateau for the last month, but I'm determined to keep at it. I know, now that I've fallen below the Clyde weight it's a fine time to start posting again, but at 5'11" I still have some belly fat to lose, and once gone, I need to keep it that way (I starting gaining it 15 years ago).
So if no one objects, I'll be sticking around for a bit more, as I continue to work towards my goal. The C/A forum is definitely one of the more friendly and civilized forums on BF (I'm still two years away from the 50+ forum - another good one).
A photo of my progress so far is below.

Thanks again, Rob