Old 05-07-09, 11:24 AM
purevl
CroMosexual

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by purevl
I need to finish my budget time trial bike, and would like to do so at the end of the week.
ISO/WTB:
[strike]9 or 10 speed Shimano rear derailleur- Ultegra or Dura Ace, price is more important than condition as long as it's straight[/strike]
[strike]Braze-on double front derailleur- 105 quality or better, Shimano, SunTour or Sram[/strike]
A 27.2 seatpost with as low a profile clamp as possible- cosmetics and length are unimportant, I only need about 3 inches of the post, preference given to minimal set-back and 2 bolt designs
A triathlon specific saddle- used and cheap, white or blue would be great, but black is acceptable

Those are my primary requirements to get the bike operational, but also on my wish list:
54-56 tooth 130 BCD chainring
Aero water bottle/cage (prefer non-Campy)
80s style aero saddle
and here's a long shot: some profile design f-19 armrests or similar, my split seconds seem to be missing a rest

I also need something in the brake department, I've got stuff lying around, but if you have an interesting offer I'm all ears.

Have:
A pretty extensive collection of stuff, but not much time to make a list. If there's anything specific maybe I can help you.
Otherwise it's strictly a WTB. I'd love to be able to drop some real money on this bike, but I can't justify it right now, so keep in mind that I'm looking for cheap stuff.
Pm me with what you've got.
Bump

I know somebody here has a seatpost that will work for me, or a stash of aero bottles...