Old 05-19-09, 07:10 PM
Glennfordx4

Bikes: Too many Bicycles to list

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 137 Times in 45 Posts
Originally Posted by cycleheimer
I love the way Glennford4x landscaped his yard.
It is hard to keep it to a minimum.3/4 of the yard is clean and presentable the other 1/4 is mine and the wife stays away and a 7" vinyl fence keeps the neighbors happy "what they can't see won't hurt them" we just hauled 2000lbs of junk bikes and lawnmowers out just in time to start this summers stock pile and then the whole cycle will be repeted. When I had my big shop a few yrs ago I would keep about 75-150 bikes and over 80 lawnmowers for parts and a few dozen motorcycles for parts or repair and the way it worked there is if I didn't touch it within a year it went to the junk guy no matter what,can't do that here (sigh) I am a small engine/motorcycle mechanic by trade and working on bikes was just something I did for fun and to make some extra coin but now it is the other way around and I was just offered a full time job as a bike technician for a shop in a few towns over so I guess I have to think real hard about my options.I think it will be hard working for someone again after 12years of being my own boss and before that I was a foreman/head mechanic for a big rental outfit.