Old 06-07-09, 03:47 PM
dgasmd
shedding fat

Bikes: LOOK 595 Ultra/Campy Record 10Sp, restored Guerciotti/Campy C-Record 6 Sp, TIME RXR/Campy SR 11Sp, and Colnago C-60 with Campagnolo SR 11sp.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by kensuf
Yeah, some of those south florida guys are fast. Actually, Grant Potter is amazing. I pulled two early breaks back, then watched another get away. Grant motored himself up to it, I tried grabbing his wheel but suffered epic fail. Grant then spit everyone except one other guy out of the break and held us off while putting serious time into the field.

I think he had a minute on us by the time it ended, and we still averaged ~26.5.
Yep, that guy is a beast. Won the PRO/Cat 1/2 today with a sprint clocked at 32-33 MPH in a very strong field with heat in the 95 degree range and no a cloud in sight the entire time!!

Originally Posted by The Weak Link
Let's see: dgasmd.

dgas: reference to the digestive system.

md: a physician.

I'd guess you're a gastroenterologist. You're always one rotator cuff injury from starvation.
Pretty far off actually.

Originally Posted by jmio
so real people ride those rossetti bikes? IMHO they are sexy but I've never heard anything about them, I'm looking at getting a new bike in a few months and these really caught my attention.
Those bikes are extremely nice. One of the kids riding it took a crash and ripped the seat right off the rails!!

I took a bunch of more pictures today, but I'll post some more later on as I am off to feed the kids