Old 06-17-09, 04:20 AM
AnnaMossity
'roid monkey wannabe

Bikes: I have a custom 2006 Zinn magnesium frame road bike set up for triathlon and a big semi-custom touring bike, the frame of which is a 1983 Apollo Prestige XL.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Stokell: My only interest in the vice aspect of Amsterdam is to see how the liberalization of laws pertaining to drugs and prostitution have affected the city. I used to be an advocate for liberalization but now I am not so sure after reading some disturbing studies on the ill effects of legalized prostitution. Because I live in a city which is a drug and prostitution Mecca I want to know what I'm asking for when I try to influence the powers that be to do something about the problem. In my city, all the policy makers/enforcers do is waste police and court resources prosecuting addicts and prostitutes and occasionally sweeping these undesirables under the rug for things like the 2010 Olympics. I have no plans to leave Vancouver in the near future (other than to tour) so I want to try to influence some positive change in this apathetic metropolis.

Don't think for a second that I'd pollute my body with drugs. I rarely even drink so no stank weed for me

Steve 2k: Man, you REALLY sold me on Holland! I think I'll ride up there from Normandy though rather than take a ferry (I'm trying to do this on the cheap and besides, this trip is all about seeing the land by bike) but it sounds really great. I gather the flatness of it all and the great cycling infastructure will make it easy to cruise rapidly through the area too Might have to try going to a rave there too, I hear they have some excellent ones

Man I am so stoked now

Woooooooot!