JustFoldIt

Bikes: Abio Penza & Abio Verdion - lots of them

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Saw this on CL today - a hard carrying case

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bik/1222090562.html

Airline Hard Case/Softcase for Folding Bike - $195 (Upper East Side)

Reply to: sale-ypvbf-1222090562@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-06-15, 7:32AM EDT

I sold my SwissBike (Swiss Bike) so no longer need the case. I am including a free soft (canvas) case, specially designed to travel your folding bike to anyone who pays full price. I will also sell the softcase separately for $50 (retail is $100). Please note that the photos are stock photos and not of the actual item. Item is in good shape (I travelled one time with it to Europe and back). Retail is $400-$500.

My wife is also selling a set of brand new folding pedals for $20.

The custom-made Airliner Hardcase is available for convenient airline travel with your folding bike.

The bag features caster wheels for ease of use, which can be removed upon check in. Each case accommodates the entire folded bike with extra space for other riding gear. Its moulded rigid exterior is designed to withstand the toughest of punishments. A full size piece of convoluted foam is included to sandwich in between the bicycle´s frame and wheels, keeping your Montague scratch free. This rugged travel case has four latches (two of which are lockable), four removable casters, and two pairs of suitcase handles for complete ease of moving.

Please note that the Airline Case may not meet the differing requirements for standard luggage for all airlines and there may be an additional charge for travelling with the Airliner Case. It may be necessary to refer to weight restrictions for check in luggage for the airline on which you are travelling.

Dimensions: 34" x 27" x 15"