View Single Post
Old 06-20-09, 08:05 AM
KitN
Female Member

Bikes: Citizen Tokyo (Silver), Schwinn Collegiate (1980's)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've had enough of the rain!
/rant
This is already the 7th most rainy June, EVER, in recorded history! We aren't even done with June yet... And by the time we're done, I think we'll have broken the record for the rainest June in this area known to man.

This rain puts London to shame. Constant. Daily. Cold. Heavy. Steady. Did I mention DAILY?!? What the hell happened to summer? What the hell happened to the sun?!?

I've got fenders. I've got TWO rain ponchos and I still get soaked! It rained so hard two days ago that it was raining UP from the ground. The rain just bounced off the ground and came up from underneath me. WTF?!? It was even raining SIDEWAYS at one point. Again, WTF???

I've had it with the monsoon. This is ridiculous. I think I'm going to be taking a weekend trip in New Orleans or something; were they are actually having a "summer". I'll actually be able to ride my bike!
/end rant

In the meantime, it's not pouring rain right now though it's forecast to a bit later so I'm hopping on my bike to get in a few precious minutes on my bike before the rain starts yet again.