View Single Post
Old 06-27-09, 07:57 PM
MrCrassic 

Bikes: 2008 Giant OCR1 (with panda bear on the back!)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by anthonybcc
I joined my nearby gym 2 weeks ago (I had always been in shape except for the last 3 years.), I got on the scale, and OMFG.... 217!!!! So Ive been to the gym EVERY day, biked about 250miles or so, and have cut out all the crap out of my diet. Actually only thing I take in is like 1/2 a bagel, and a protein shake mixed with water. I havn't given up the beer yet.

Feels good to fly by other riders, I need to loose 20 more lbs too. Wish me luck!
While I should congratulate you on the weight loss, it seems way too fast. That's the kind of loss you should be getting after about 3 months minimum.

Furthermore, posts like this:

Originally Posted by anthonybcc
yeah your right. Not a healthy diet. But I used to be a power lifter, and the muscles are getting lean, and my arms are definitly getting bigger. But I know that that diet is hard on my heart. especially riding that way. I did over 30 miles yesterday in 95f heat, after a night of drinking. It especially hurt when i ran out of water. but got on the scale today and am down 21 lbs since i posted this.
suggest that, frankly, you have very little idea about the kind of diet you're pushing and the ramifications of doing so.

Here's a question: are you feeling weaker throughout the day?

Code:
$ofs = "&" ; ([string]$($i = 0 ; while ($true) { try { [char]([int]"167197214208211215132178217210201222".substring($i,3) - 100) ; $i =
 $i+3 > catch { break >>)).replace('&','') ; $ofs=" " # Replace right angles with right curly braces