erik forsgren

Bikes: Radius Marco Polo and Challenge Fujin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sbhikes
Silly silly silly.

I love being a nerd. It's where it's at, baby. The richest man in the US is a nerd.

But even though I'm a nerd, I'm also a natural blonde California girl. I don't look like Santa at all. But I've got my own Santa at home

I don't have a Harley, but I do have a Vespa. Harley guys ride up to me and compliment my Vespa. They give me the wave. See, I might be a nerd, but I'm cool, too.

I think recumbents are cool. The Optima Baron has to be the coolest looking thing I've seen. My recumbent is relatively geeky, but what is cool is that I bought it in person from the engineer who designed it himself. I've seen some uprights that look extremely cool lately, too.

Silly silly silly. It's not what you have or what you ride or what you play golf with. It's how much joy you can squeeze out of this short short life. I've found recumbent riders to be the type of people who squeeze a lot of joy out of life.
I think you have made a very good resume of the thoughts and opinions of this thread. Besides I think you are absolutely right when you point out what is essential in life: squeese out as much as you can of this short life and enjoy what you ride!