View Single Post
Old 07-03-09, 08:49 PM
CarlosInDetroit

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The elusive white Mountain Bike Tire?

Greetings to all! This is my first time posting here. I was with my girlfriend one evening and happen to glance over her shoulder as she was perusing the internet, I exclaimed "wait a minute, book mark that photo!" The photos in question (photograph numbers 678/769,679/769,681/769 and 688/769) are from a yahoo news article listed as Emporio Armani Mens 2010 Spring/Summer Fashion show in Milan within the title article "Hugo Boss Orange: Sky Blue In Deep East." The photographs show a professional mountain bike rider performing his biking skills on the runway on a mountain bike equipped with "white rubber mountain bike tires." Click on the main news article photo of the brunette walking the cat walk,then click forward on the news service slide show to avoid all the other fashion photographs. Long ago I had a set of Onza White Porcupines on my Merlin Titanium mountain bike. I can no longer find a brand manufactured in white rubber. On 04/28/07 Loki0063 posted the inquiry,"where can I find "white mountain bike tires?" More than one year after I ask this same question. If anybody knows of a manufacture or the type of tires identical in the afore mentioned yahoo news article,please send me any information pertaining to these tires. I'm hoping to receive a response from this inquiry! Thank you for your knowledge and perchance I should find out who manufactures them,then you will also be informed. Best regards to all. Ciao!-Carlos.