Ed in GA
The "now retired" Old Guy

Bikes: Trek Madone 4.5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by smorris
I work for a tool manufacturing company, and we have a forum for users of our products, as well as other tools of the trade. Someone asked about the Fein, and it was overwhelmingly the best of its peers. There's a Dremel model and someone else that costs less, but the Fein is king for the professionals. (disclaimer: we don't make, market, or otherwise have anything to do with Fein. I was just using the professional tool forum as a qualifier for the review.)

Been watching those infomercials, huh? I wanted to get one after seeing its uses, too.
Yes, I've been watching those "informercials" for quite some time. I've begun some remodeling projects around the house and can see the need for that type of tool.

Thanks for the link to the tool forum. I think a wealth of information might be found there.

Ed
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"