View Single Post
Old 07-06-09, 10:06 PM
umd
Banned

Bikes: Specialized Tarmac SL2, Specialized Tarmac SL, Giant TCR Composite, Specialized StumpJumper Expert HT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Howzit
That may be true, but had it been Lance that hopped the median, it would have had everything to do with the split.

So Im assuming you all think that the Lance asss kissing for today's stage was justified compared to the barely one second of commentary about yellow jersey staying in yellow? Am I the only who feels like the yellow jersey was just as "smart" if not "smarter" than Lance for making the split all by himself without a single Team mate and got no real credit in comparison to Lance by Paul and Phill??
You all really think that Lance was a genius for making the split as Phill and Paul made out compared to the almost non mention of the yellow?
I might be beginning to feel a little silly for being the only one who feels this way and starting a thread about it, seriously.
You really do have a hard-on for Lance. I said absolutely nothing about him, and have no opinion on the matter. You shouldn't assume anything about what I may think. Considering that nearly 1/3 of the "break" was a single team and several of the rest were from the break that got swallowed up, anyone who made the split was smart to be in it by not letting the gap form in front of them, and being far enough to the front to lessen the chance of a break forming further up out of their control.

But the thing with the turn and the median was a long time before the split, it had nothing to with who made or didn't make the split, except for maybe how it affected pack position.