Infamous Member

Bikes: Surly Big Dummy, Fuji World, 80ish Bianchi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Howzit
Thats kinda funny.

Any-whoo, 'bout the fancy gunshot remark from both of you, Lance got cancer and won 7.
Why dont you focus on the question instead of trying to attack me? I was hoping you both knew your cycling history better, tsk, tsk, tsk.
Guess what, he set that record AFTER he got shot
You are wearing on my patience. I did not attack you, I merely mentioned an obvious fact of history. You didn't ask about his record, you asked why he didn't win 10 tours.

Im just wondering, if a man was this good, how could he have not won 10 Tours?
It took two years for Lemond to recover from that accident...yes he came back, but two years off one's life is two years off one's life that cannot be recovered. Indeed, if you listen to what Lemond has said over the years, you'd know why he finally quit without having to post lame threads on the intrawebz.
"Let us hope our weapons are never needed --but do not forget what the common people knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws" - Edward Abbey