Old 07-16-09, 04:29 PM
Rocket-Sauce 
Port

Bikes: 2022 Soma Fog Cutter, 2021 Calfee Draqonfly 44, 1984 Peter Mooney, 2017 Soma Stanyan, 1990 Fuji Ace, 1990 Bridgestone RB-1, 1995 Independent Fabrications Track, 2003 Calfee Dragonfly Pro

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 983 Post(s)
Liked 1,861 Times in 1,062 Posts
Some nice looking smaller frames.
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bik/1272623204.html

TRADE (or sell): My Masi or Gios or Rossin frames for your frame(s) (Amesbury, MA)
Reply to: sale-qgxhr-1272623204@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-16, 8:22AM EDT

I am a collector of vintage italian steel road and track bikes. Ended up with a couple of frames that I am willing to trade for other of comparable value, or greater/lesser value (I can add/collect extra cash as needed).

First is a late ''80s Masi Nuovo Strada frame with Columbus SLX-SP. 49 c-t-c seat tube, 52 c-t-c top tube. Cinelli bottom bracket, Masi chrome fork, Columbuis chrome dropouts, chrome chainstay, lugged, engraved and detailed throughout frame and fork. 126mm spacing. Condition is excellent. Original decals and paint, no rust. Excellent alignment - never crashed. This one is a bit small for me - I usually fit a 50-52cm frame. Horizontal dropouts and wheel adjustment screws. This is an SLX-SP model handmake in Italy, not the later iteration of this model which was made with lesser ttubesets in the US. Perhaps you have something in this size to trade?

Next is a 2000 Gios MegaLite frame with Dedaccai Lite tubing. 50 c-t-c seat tube, 52.5 c-t-c top tube. Gios calls this a "52cm frame". Gios Team chrome lugged and engraved fork, Gios chrome dropouts, chrome chainstay. 130mm spacing. Condition is excellent as new,. Original decals and paint are perfect - not a scratch on this bike anywhere. Excellent alignment - never crashed. Horizontal dropouts and wheel adjustment screws. Handmade in Italy.

Finally a late '80s Rossin Pista (track) frame with Rossin proprietary tubeset. 49/50 c-t-c seat tube, 52 c-t-c top tube. Rossin track fork with very little rake, track spacing, and track fork ends. Lugged throughout. Condition is very good,. Original decals and paint. Excellent alignment - never crashed. Handmade in Italy. Very steep geometry.

If interested please phone 978-985-0578 to discuss. I will sell these outright if you prefer.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests