Old 07-17-09, 01:09 PM
Rollerdave

Bikes: 2007 Lightfoot Cycles Magnum, 2009 Specialized Hard Rock Sport Disc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Missbumble
well hello Mr. RollerDave..:WELCOME: ( Ineed a Welcome Back smilie..) ...Great to meet you:champ2:. You look great and happy on a bike. I started riding a year ago June so pretty new here - and loving it. I hope if I ever go away from here - I'd be welcome back. So come on in and join us again...

I loved the writing and poems but have a lot of catching up to do to get acquainted will read your posts so I know a bit more...

Have fun....

Miss B
Well thank you!

Yeah, I never seriously doubted I would be welcome back, and I never really felt unwelcome, it's just that there weren't many recumbent clydes at the time, and I was having a hard time identifying with all the upright talk, the brooks saddles, all that.

And then stuff got overwhelming, but now I'm back and all the stuff that used to be Greek to me is the reason I'm here. I think it will stick this time.

Originally Posted by rdmjr
Hey, RD, it's great to see you back! From the other threads, I see you're still riding. That's great! And you're lighter than I am now; I'm just recently recovered from knee surgery and getting back at it again.
I missed your posts, and like one of the others said, "poet" is a pretty good description. You've got a knack for writing, so ride a lot and keep the entertaining reports coming!
- Bob
Thank you!

I enjoy writing, and if anyone enjoys reading it that's just icing on the cake for me.

I hope your knee comes back strong as ever, and will do my best to keep spouting off in my inimitable fashion so lang as anyone says they want to read it.

Originally Posted by scotlandtb
Hey Roller Dave, Hi and Welcome back.... relative newb here only been about and on bike about 4-5 months. Looks like you are working on the right stuff.

Steve
Thanks, Steve.

Yeah, I had an overly complex plan before, it relied on special compensation for this, adaptive help for that, it was a lot of rationalizations. But just because "rationalizations" contains the word "rational" doesn't mean it IS.

Now I'm just working on staying out of my own way, and getting on with it.

It's been pretty good so far, so now for the next phase, thus here I am.

RD