Old 07-20-09, 09:11 PM
OldiesONfoldies
Small wheels ARE better!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Eastbiker, your favourite posting seems to revolve around cracks.

For the record, my tikit has NO crack and it does not affect all models. All foldies have their quirks, Dahon with their hinges and handlebar gripes, Brompton with the horrible brakes, Birdy with their inverted weird front brake cable set up. Strida 3 have a noisy crank problem (at least mine did) etc. And they all have their strengths as well!

There is no perfect foldie for everyone and if you have an issue with like a particular one, like the tikit in your case, may I respectfully ask you to stop grinding the issue?Doing so with so much cynicism, it is beginning to reflect quite badly on you. A bit of graciousness and courtesy truly go a long way... there is enough space in this forum for differing views.

BF are not perfect bikes and from time to time do have problems. But I can't say enough of their commitment to customer service and genuinely helping you find solutions. I love dealing with BF for their professionalism, friendliness and genuine desire to truly build satisfied customers. I hope you will have a chance to deal with them one day soon Eastbiker. It may open a whole new world for you and not just get hung up on cracks.

Ride safe! I'm sure a you are very nice guy when you want to be.

Last edited by OldiesONfoldies; 07-21-09 at 03:30 AM.