breadbin

Bikes: Raleigh 531c, Marin Muirwoods, Brodie Romax

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by turtlewoman
Hi breadbin,
Thanks for the encouragement from you and everybody else!! It's been awesome. I really think that this thread touched a nerve with a lot of people. I thought I would be in the minority, worrying or even being aware of what others say. But I have definitely decided that tomorrow I am going to get myself some bike shorts. I get paid tomorrow, so I'm just going to bike the bullet and go to the LBS and see what they have and possibly to REI. I like to shop at a local shop and support the local economy if I can. But I am going to do it!!!!! I've gotten too much encouragement not to. And what's more when I get them I'm going to wear them----outside the house even!! I'm going to kick some a** and take names!!! Take no prisoners!!! And all that hyperbolic, super self-pumping up stuff!!!
Oh, and Breadbin, I will to to the Collective and see if I can find a quill seat post that will fit your bike. I could send it to you, no problem. Is there a size that I need to know? I will be going back there on Sunday so let me know. We have a huge box of all kinds of seat posts, I'll bet I can find one.
I'll let you know what I come up with. Oh, PM me with your address and any size information.
Keep the faith,
Kate
thanks for that turtlewoman, just pm'ed you with size thanks and good luck with the shorts