Old 07-31-09, 01:12 PM
cycleheimer

Bikes: '02 Litespeed, '99 Bianchi Alfana. '91 Fuji Saratoga, '84 Peugeot Canyon Express, '82 Moto GR, '81 Fuji America, '81 Fuji Royale; '78 Bridgestone Diamond Touring, '76 Fuji America, plus many more!

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Liked 224 Times in 127 Posts
Donate your bike to somebody who needs it. And it better not be a crappy one, just something the guy can flip for a fast $100+.

Bicycle donation for sick overweight guy (NYC)

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bik/1299013851.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-07-31, 2:57PM EDT
Reply to: sale-uzkk9-1299013851@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm seriously overweight and my doctor says if i don't do something about it really soon I will face obesity complications that can cost me my life. I know I let this get too far, but... I'm scared, I don't want to die.
We've come up with a solution. I work about 2 miles from home and usually take the subway to work. If I had a bike however I can get a workout in before and after work.

So please, if you find it in your heart to help me improve the quality of my life, please give me your used bike

Thank you
Francisco

PS please don't contact with crappy broken used... I need something that will carry me 2 miles to work and back on a daily basis