Thread: Bells Bike Shop
View Single Post
Old 08-02-09, 08:38 PM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Location: My response would have been something along the lines of: "Does your bike have computer controlled suspension? Then shut your piehole, this baby is from the future!"

Bikes: to many to list

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 56 Times in 31 Posts
I was doing an over time right next door to them once, I went in in uniform and they were real cool with me, but the workers there weren't very impressive, but like a dumbass I went back to the shop the next day when I was off duty (civi clothes) as I was in the market for a full suspension MTB, from the moment I walked in they treated me like I wasn't worth their time, every time I asked about a bike they always started the repy with,"Oh, that bike is a lot of money." Till finally I got upset and said,"Wow! seems like everything in this shop is to expensive for me! but when I came in here in unifrom yesterday you guys were all over me!" I bought a bike a few weeks later at Jays Pedal Power on Girard Ave. and rode it up there on my next over time, they all went ape **** over it and still didn't recognize me as the guy told me he would have given me a good deall on a MTB! I reminded him that I was indeed there and that they treated me like crap! he apologized for "whoever treated me like that." I grabbed up my bike and laughed as I said,"It was you dumbass!" So yeah, I'd say I had a bad experience.
You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...These "civilized" people...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve

Last edited by ilikebikes; 08-02-09 at 08:49 PM.