Pamestique 
Shredding Grandma!

Bikes: I don't own any bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rollerdave
I'm not gone again, I got my Hardrock, and am riding it.

I'm just dealing with what looks like the end of my ten year relationship and am not posting much.

What would I say anyway? It's unspeakable.

RD
Having done through a few "transitions" myself, including the end of a 10 year marriage, I can say it always looks bleak during the moment but after the dust settles and the resignation sets in that life is too short, it's time to move on, things start to look up again. I look back now and wonder what I was upset about in the first place. My life is so much better now; it wasn't particularly happy then but it took time to realize that.

Thank goodness you have a bike and can ride. It's one of the best stress relievers out there! Think bout joining a cycling club or meeting people to ride. I did so by hanging out where other cyclists congregate.

One word of advice: Don't think to yourself "well we can be friends". No really it doesn't work that way. Clean break. Move on. Look to start a new life. Think of it as a start of a new adventure! Take care.

Private docent led mountain bike rides through Limestone Canyon. Go to letsgooutside.org and register today! Also available: hikes, equestrian rides and family events as well as trail maintenance and science study.