roadiejorge 
stole your bike

Bikes: Orbea Orca, Ridley Compact

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4201 Post(s)
Liked 27 Times in 18 Posts
Originally Posted by ajama
After seeing a psych doctor, I regained my composure and eliminated suicide as an viable option...

it just seamed more frustrating then usual, when I looked down at my huge ****ing feet and realized if I had an average shoe size relating to my height, I wouldn't have any problems. When **** seems to good to be true it is.

I took the bike out again (after about 10 minutes of fidgeting with the ****ing clipless ****) for a bit and It was less of an issue as i was quite conscientious while riding. However, I am eventually going to move my shoes even more forward so I can maximize efficiency while riding. Then it will be an even bigger problem.

You guys are flaming me on poor grounds. Most of you don't have size 48 feet while short of 5'10, thus you guy's have week arguments. 6'4, size 13 feet, like the fool above has average proportions, his bike is bigger, his top tube is longer, his wheels are the SAME SIZE, he is not experiencing the overlap I am. Find someone with my proportions AND GET THEM TO TELL ME THE OVERLAP IS ****ING MANAGEABLE!!

Yeah, and for the few of you saying I blow at biking, get better, I suck, find a new hobbie, BLAH BLAH, shove your flamboyant lycra up your ass. I'm an athlete and have competed at a very high level at everything I've pursued. I have the drive, the motivation, the physic, and the athleticism to succeed. Sure I averaged 25 km/hr on a 60 km ride on my steel 35lb free spirit in jeans and a tank. What do you hairless guys average on your 15lb carbon fibre rigs?? 30km/hr?? whoop dee ****ing do. I'm not here to bragg about my athletic acheivements, although I'd put the majority of you to shame.

Leave the ignorance outside this thread. You can say the same for me I say **** you.

Also, whoever said something along the line of, the bike doesn't make a difference if you've got no motor. I KNOW. You dont think i've seen track athletes with shoes that weigh 3 1/2 ounces running slower times than I. OR kids playing tier 5 soccer with $300 t-unit boots. High School Badminton players with there limited edition iso swing powers that go for $500. Im no fool.

I'm sorry I came off as an angry ******. The truth is, if you were 18, researched your ass off, tried countless number of bikes over the past few weeks, read thousands of articles over the net. You Find a bike that puts a smile on your face the first time you ride it. It fits, you have a sick aggressive saddle to handle bar drop that feels oh so nimble and responsive...
then you come home...and find that the size 48 shoes you just bought, lets you turn the wheel about 30 degrees before banging into the toes of your shoes and stopping dead. YOU BE ****ING PISSED TOO.

For all you gents that helped in a non-condescending way, I thank you, and your comments have been considered, and put towards my decision regarding the future of this bike.

Dont "troll". please post.

And have a good ****ing night.