View Single Post
Old 08-21-09, 12:22 AM
diphthong
velo-dilettante

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
Liked 3,114 Times in 1,683 Posts
hi all...been lurking for awhile in bike forums and only posting since april 09-mostly in
southern california, road cycling & professional cycling. i live in chula vista-east side-near
southwestern college. not as many rides down here in the san diego south bay area
so i try to hit north/east county at least twice a month. favorite spot to ride in sd county is
anywhere in the palomar/mesa grande/laguna/cuyamaca/banner grade areas. riding an '02
white coppi ksc aluminum w/carbon stays. live for the mountains but settle for the flatlands
or foothills all too often. over to coronado along the silver strand and back is the default ride.

been taking it easy lately; a back injury has had me down for the
better part of a month. some of the recent trip journals to the west/east sides of the sierras from
calamarichris & umd have me motivated to finish recovering and get back out there. the ubiquitous
santa monica & san gabriel mtns. postings don't hurt either; always nice to see the old stomping
grounds in la. hope to see some of the sd forumites out and about soon. happy & safe riding
to all!