View Single Post
Old 03-04-05, 04:42 PM
MHR
IM140.6

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- In short tried to save a dog in traffic and almost got bit.

- Was flipped off and honked at by a driver who was turning while I was running through and in the middle fo the cross walk. To feel better I watched where the driver went and where he parked in a business park...ran up the next block trying to forget about it, but it just got on my brain bad. Now I could normally just forget about this - but not today. I found a big rock about 1/2 the size of a bowling ball and ran over to the business park and placed the rock square on the winshild, resting on the wipper (not hurting anything really)... as my calling card....I know where you work and I know your car and don't frigg'n mess with me again message. I'm sure he will get the message.

- Came across 2 stupid ladies in a park that think the park is theirs (or their back yard) and were allowing their dogs run free regardless of the fact THAT THERE IS A LEASH LAW! I guess the law doesn't apply to fat stupid people.

- I'm fighiting a badly brusied foot (in the area under the toes but along the ball of your foot) because of a bad shoe (I test running shoes on the side for 2-running shoe mfg's) and it's screwing up my training for Boston Marathon.

Well that's it in a nut shell, and I don't feel any better either after writing this either.

Last edited by MHR; 03-05-05 at 01:04 AM.