View Single Post
Old 09-04-09, 05:56 PM
ddbtoth

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by noglider
Write to your congressman and senator, asking for support for major health care reform. Tell your story. It is rather compelling. The essentials of life shouldn't be out of reach for people who are willing but unable to work.

Ask your family, friends, community to help gather the money to get you to a doctor. What you spend now could save a lot more later. An untreated condition could become a problem for the rest of your life, so by not treating it now, you might cost yourself more than you're saving now, by a lot.
I don't want anybody to be in pain, but how is his injury my financial responsibility? No such thing as free anything from the government--I'm trying to feed my family and survive this crappy economy (that is getting worse everyday because of our government and the people who elected them). More taxes on me (the middle class--which are coming as fast as congress says "we need to pay for this xxx and yyy as we go) puts me closer to edge of not being able to support my family. Kill off the fatted calf, buddy, and everyone dies. Look at Zimbabwe, whole place is in the crapper because they spend what they don't have, and run off the productive members of their society.