Old 09-21-09, 05:41 AM
NUTNDUN
Lost in Space

Bikes: 1985 Trek 520, 1992 Trek 1200, 2014 Trek Remedy 8, 2019 Trek Emonda SL6

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Instead of making a new thread about it I wanted to see what you all thought on whether my new road bike is going to hold up for me. I am still at 230 lbs but I can tell the weight is starting to come off and my leg muscles are getting toned already. Not like I became super man overnight LOL but I can see a difference and it makes me want to work at it even more.

I did post about it in the roadie forum but I would like to get the clyde perspective as well. It is a 2003 Cannondale CAAD7 R2000 double. The thing looks like it is almost brand new and barely ridden. The guy has look pedals on it which I am going to take off and put platforms on it until I am ready for clipless. I think it would do alright for me. Maybe I would have to take it easy on it until I loose a little more weight maybe? I do like the idea that it is something that I can grow in to instead of having to buy another bike a year down the road because I want more and I think I should be able to sell it for what I paid or more. I am picking it up friday and will post pics when I get her home. Here is a link to her in the cannondale archives: http://www3.cannondale.com/bikes/03/...del-3RR2T.html

Last edited by NUTNDUN; 09-21-09 at 05:44 AM.