Redline927
asphalt demon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scrodzilla
Seriously?

First of all, you've started not one but two threads asking us to help you choose a lever. Without as much as filling us in to details such as what clamp size you're looking for, you state that your sole requirement that it's discreet - "something low profile and can hardly be seen" - yet you attach links to clunky, often overpriced BMX levers (that most likely will have clamps which won't fit your bars). Sorry that you've got sand in your knickers because some guys told you to keep your hoods, you don't know how to ride your bike, etc. but you went straight ahead and missed the point of my post. Regardless of whether you have drops, horns, risers or moustache bars, the answer to your burning dilemma is right under your damn nose in the form of cross levers. They're light, compact, have hinged clamps that come in multiple sizes and every bike shop I've ever been into in my life sells them.

Sorry I tried to help. Go ahead and post new threads on this subject every time someone says something you don't like and good luck finding a lever, fool.

OP, he got you good.