I eat carbide.

Bikes: Lots. Van Dessel and Squid Dealer

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1325 Post(s)
Liked 1,306 Times in 560 Posts
Originally Posted by rizz
I'm sure Psimet went with other
I did not vote. I don't believe I should. I am pretty transparant about what I do. I have too good of a history here to f' that up.

As for pictures....I have a ton in the cameras I have but nothing really posted. I have been busy building and riding demo sets. I am probably going to rent them in the Chicago area as well. That and the sign guy bailed on my decals. Got 2-3 backups going....

...but.....

This picture is of the 50mm clincher demo set I built and put on my bike. The decals in this picture were first generation and simply sticky paper. They look like crap in this picture and weren't event put on right. ...so please don't use that as an indication.

They are stiff as crap (sometimes like riding steel disks) and fast as hell. My niche is that I can build them with a wide array of hubs and spokes as well as lacing....the others can't. I also feel that the others went the fashionable way of going with low spoke counts - I went 24f/28r. It should last as a training or racing set - however it is to be ridden..

but here you go *EDIT: For the record I have 50mm tubulars as well*