Old 09-28-09, 04:24 PM
Cornflakes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by keesue
Mine seems to be working fine. When I plugged it in after a charge, the light came on for 2 seconds on high then returned to standby with the LED lit in the back. All modes work fine. I compared it to several other lights on friends bikes and it is far superior. The cost per Lumen is very favorable and clinches the deal.
Thanks for checking it out. I got my light in the mail about 1:30 pm EDT to GeoMan, and by the time I got home from work, 5:00 pm ish, I had an email stating that the replacement light was on the way with the standard 2 day delivery. Even with this minor hiccup, I will have the replacement before the original expected Oct. 6th delivery date.

The light is crazy bright, just the thing I have been looking for at a price that I can afford ( or at least willing to pay). This coming weekend, I will be doing some midnight mountain biking to put the light thru its paces. I don't foresee any problems.I will be ordering another one after I return from my little round trip up the C&O canal.