Old 10-16-09, 12:40 PM
njkayaker

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4242 Post(s)
Liked 1,342 Times in 931 Posts
Originally Posted by Panthers007
And we are trust these people and why? I wouldn't accept a "repaired" carbon-frame. I'd junk it, return it, anything but trust it enough to ride it. And I like their legal boilerplate:

"Under no circumstances shall Calfee Design be liable for any damages or injuries incurred by the use of the Repair Servise. This includes, but is not limited to: lost profits, lost savings, and incidental or consequential damages or injuries arising from the use of, or inability to use this product. The limited warranty set forth in this agreement may not be extended or modified by any Calfee Design Dealer, Agent or Employee. Calfee Design does not assume any liability or make any warranty except as stated in this limited warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights depending on your state. Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties, or the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the limitations and exclusions set forth in this warranty may not apply to you. "

Such "legal boilerplate" is probably typical for most types of repairs (it's not restricted to repairs of carbon frames).