Old 03-20-05, 02:56 AM
Magilla Gorilla

Bikes: Bacchetta Aero and a Giro dual 26

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Wheel Doctor
Gee Kevin, What ever happened to the guy who rode his Aerocycle and then his Aero in the hills of Wisconsen with his Cat.2/3 DF buddies and outclimbed them? Was that all a ruse? I think not. You were and probably still are the best climber on a recumbent I ever met. Too bad you got a hair up your ass for average recumbent riders. What ever happened to you? I'm probably the only one on this forum who actually knows you and have ridden with you. Your sarcastic and sometimes confusing posts under various screen names targeted at those who once respected your opinion and ability are to say the least bewildering. What ever happened to posting under your real moniker and standing by it.

Jude McGloin, Saddened by the loss of a good recumbent advocate.
Silly, Silly, bikeshop owner! You of all people should know that 'bents can not climb hills!
The Aero included. BROL is the king of bent knowledge so you should post over there.
I advocate all cycling and any outdoor activity. I do not limit myself to just a silly recumbent bicycle.
Bacchetta ought to pay a real rider some good cash to ride around on one of there bikes and shut the mouths of some here there and out there.
Now Mr. Kerns ride of a few weeks ago is just the thing that I have been talking about. Just get a guy about 20 years younger with the same comitment and watch what happens Jude!

Mr. Gorilla